We’ve come to the extremely difficult decision to suspend all courses until further notice. We do not wish to put more people at risk by having anyone travel to complete a course or sign up only to find out they need to cancel due to potential travel restrictions that may be put in place in the coming weeks/months.
Once, we have a better idea of how this covid19 situation is unfolding we will reopen course registration and announce new dates when safe to due so.
We hope everyone stays safe and take the necessary precautions to protect those most vulnerable in your family and community as a whole. We need to work together and heed the advice of our local public health officials.